How to download iOS 16 Beta Profile Free Link. If you have an Apple developer account, you can easily download the iOS 16 beta version to your iPhone and explore all the new features of the latest version of iOS. But if you don’t have an Apple developer account, can you still get the iOS beta version? Don’t worry, there is a workaround that allows you to download and install iOS 16 or iPadOS 16 beta without a developer account. Follow it to get started.
Download iOS 16 Beta Profile without a developer account
So how does this workaround work? Well, you will first need to download the iOS 16 beta software profile from a reliable source. But keep in mind that installing a third-party beta software profile is generally not safe. Therefore, you must continue the process at your own risk.
There is a website that allows users to get the latest iOS beta software. Several users have already downloaded the beta version of iOS from this site without encountering any problems. Then you can count on it.
To better manage random problems, you must download the beta profile to a secondary device. This way, even if you encounter problems, your main device will not be affected. To provide an additional layer of security, be sure to back up all your data using iCloud or iTunes. With this away, let’s dive directly into it.
Download the iOS 16 software beta profile free
- Launch the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad, then go to this site. Now find the iOS16/iPadOS 16 beta profile and press the “Install Profile” button.
- Then, a pop-up window will appear on the screen saying: “This website is trying to download a configuration profile. Do you want to allow this? Then press “Allow”.
Then you will receive a confirmation that the profile has been uploaded. Press the “Close” button in the pop-up window.
Install the iOS 16 beta software profile
After successfully downloading the iOS 16 beta software profile to your device, too without a developer account, you can now install it easily.
- Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Now press “Downloaded Profile”.
- Then press “Install” and enter your device password.
- Then continue with the instructions. You will have to press Install twice.
- At the end, restart your iOS device for the changes to take effect.
Install iOS 16 beta profile on iPhone or iPad
Once you have installed the beta profile, you can download the beta version of the iOS16 developer on your device, like any other software update. You did not need a developer account to download the beta version of iOS 16/iPadOS 16 to your device. Just follow the steps below:
- Open the Settings Application on your iPhone or iPad.
- Now press General.
- Then press Software Update.
- Then press Download and install option, and that’s all. You can see how long it will take to download the iOS 16 update here and get a taste of the new features after a quick setup.
It’s time to explore the features of iOS 16/iPadOS 16
Well, that’s about it! This is how you can get the beta version of iOS 16 or iPadOS 16 on your iPhone or iPad without an Apple developer account. As I said above, installing a beta software profile from an unreliable source is not safe because it could be malicious. Therefore, you must proceed with caution throughout the process.
Since beta versions of the software are mostly buggy, it is always better to install it on a secondary device. In addition, you must never fail to back up your devices before continuing the installation process.
Now that you have installed the beta version of iOS16 developer, go ahead and explore it as you wish. And yes, don’t forget to tell us about all the interesting features you will discover in the beta version. Rest assured, we will also share all the cool hacks and hidden features of iOS 16 very soon.