How to get watchOS 9 Public beta for Apple Watch? Apple recently released watchOS 9 Public beta for those who want to get a preview of upcoming Apple Watch features before the official release. In this article, I will show you how to download watchOS 9 Public beta.
No Max, it will be called iPhone 14 Plus
watchOS 9 supports Apple Watch Series 4 and later, new features include improving old watch faces and adding four new watch faces. New watch faces are made by Apple to make them look better on large screens, such as the Apple Watch Series 7. In addition, the new QWERTY keyboard has added support for more languages for the Apple Watch Series 7 and new QuickType technology. in watchOS 9.
This update also brings an important improvement to the Workout app with lots of new features for people who love to exercise. For runners, there’s a new Workout Views where they simply rotate the Digital Crown to see a variety of stats available during their run.
Apple is also improving the Sleep app with watchOS 9. You should now see more sleep data. Plus, there’s a new Medicines app that helps you keep track of all the medications and vitamins you take every day.
How to get watchOS 9 Public beta?
- Create a new backup of your Apple Watch – by backing up your iPhone (the Apple Watch will also be backed up at this point) – but remember that Apple does not allow downgrades from watchOS 9 to watchOS 8.
- On your iPhone running iOS 16 beta, visit the beta’s apple website.
- Click the Sign up button, sign in to your Apple ID account.
- Click the arrow in the upper-right corner, then select Enroll Your Devices.
- On the Enroll Your Devices page, click the watchOS tab, scroll down, and tap the Download profile button.
- Click Allow to download the configuration.
- You will be redirected to the Watch app, tap Install in the upper right corner to install the watchOS 9 profile.
- Follow the onscreen instructions until your iPhone or Apple Watch restarts.
- Finally, go to the Watch app on iPhone, go to General – Software Update (General – Software Update) to start the update.
It is done!