How to know by sound who sent a Viber message on iPhone? Users of the iOS version of the popular messenger Viber can customize the sound of incoming messages to their liking. You can change the sound both for all dialogs and for each one individually. The ability to select a separate sound for each dialogue allows you to immediately determine who the message came from, without having to look at the phone. Below we will tell you how to easily and quickly change the tone of Viber messages.
How to get watchOS 9 Public beta for Apple Watch?
To change the settings, first of all, you need to update the messenger to the latest version.
How to change message sound in Viber for all messages?
To change the default sound for everyone, do the following:
- Launch Viber and click on the “More” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Settings → Notifications → Notification sounds.
- Select one of the available sounds in the Notification Sounds section. Now the signal for all messages will be changed to the selected one.
How to change the sound of messages in Viber for individual conversations?
- Launch Viber and select the desired chat.
- Select the Notification Sounds section on the next screen and select a sound from the list. Now messages from this contact will come with the sound you have chosen.