iOS 16 Beta Profile Download Free Link. Apple wanted to make new software versions available to end users as well as developers; We’ve compiled what you need to know and do to try iOS 16 and iPadOS 16 right away.
How to install iOS 16 beta version step by step?
Before starting the process, we always recommend creating a backup of important files. This is how you can save all your private data if something goes wrong. It’s better to use Finder because the system’s automatic backups to iCloud replace the old ones, and backups made in iOS 16 are not compatible with iOS 15. You can follow these steps:
- Open the Apple public beta website on your iPhone or iPad.
- If you’re already registered, tap Sign in to sign in.
- If you haven’t already, tap Sign Up to sign up.
- Enter the username and password and login to the website.
- Go to iOS or iPadOS.
- Gently scroll down. Next, tap on the Getting Started banner.
- Click Download profile and Allow download.
- Click OK when we find out that the profile has been downloaded.
- Open the Settings app.
- At the top, next to our name, tap Downloaded profile.
- Ta Install and enter your iPhone passcode.
- Tap Install to accept the terms.
- TapInstall again to confirm.
- Tap Done.
- Go to Settings > General.
- Enter Software Update.
- When the public beta appears, tap Download & Install and enter the device code.
It’s that easy. After starting the installation process, our iPhone or iPad will download all the necessary software and install it on the device. If not, you can go to Settings > Software Update to manually install the version. Remember that it’s always a good idea to keep the phone plugged in during the process.
How To Install iOS 16 Beta Profile Without Developer Account
Don’t have an Apple developer account? Don’t worry, you can install the iOS 16 beta on your iPhone. The process is even simpler without a developer account, as your iPhone will receive the iOS 16 beta OTA update directly with this method. Check out the guide to learn how you can install iOS 16 on your iPhone for free without any developer account.
Download the iOS 16 / iPadOS 16 beta profile to your device
- Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad and then go to the site in the link we will give you. Find the iOS 16/ iPadOS 16 beta profile on the site you come across and tap “Install profile”. (Write your email address in the comments for the download link.)
- Then, “This website is trying to download a configuration profile. Do you want to allow that?” it will ask, tap ”Allow“. You will then receive a confirmation that the profile has been downloaded. Tap the “Close” button from the pop-up window.
- Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone or iPad. Now, tap on “Profile Downloaded“.
- Next, tap on “Install” and enter your device passcode if available.
- Continue with the instructions. You will need to double tap on Install.
- Finally, reboot your iOS device for the changes to take effect.
Install iOS 16 / iPadOS 16 Beta on iPhone or iPad
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad. Now tap on General. Next, tap on Software Update. The iOS 16 beta update will appear. Tap Download and Install and install the software on your device.